[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / bflo / fascist / fast / gcf / loomis / tacos / vg ]

/leftpol/ - Left Politics

Nothing to Declare [The Goldwater Live Stream]
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 75f3d521df6236f⋯.jpg (26.25 KB, 832x434, 416:217, Skeptic muke.jpg)

 No.81355

How would rate leftist youtubers who range from anarchist to Marxist-Leninists from a scale of 1-10.

 No.81361

I try not to spend too much time on YouTube, so I'm a total pleb, but I'll give a bad/neutral/good perspective.

> antifascists

Reich Wing Watch is a great documentarian who hasn't been active in months, but I give him high praise.

Three Arrows is the best one since RWW left, and he's very good at debunking right wing claims, going deep into the history.

Shaun is also very good. He's more cursory, but he's witty.

Contrapoints is good, but she's a little weaker than the others because she gets bogged down in some strange details. That said, overall worthwhile.

> anarchists

Libertarian Socialist Rants might be top here. Just good introductory vids for different theories.

anarchopac is strong, but young, so the videos aren't always focused. Still, worthwhile.

> socialists/communists

mr1001nights is meh; I think he must have some personal stuff going on, because he does some absolutely awful stuff, and then he'll have some really good stuff. He used to be in a little anarchist clique with guys named buddhagem and Chomskyan, but they disappeared.

I honestly can't fucking stand Maoist Rebel News, I think he's incredibly full of shit

> liberals/progressives

just a quick mention, David Pakman is worthwhile simply for his pretty lucid, strong approach to current events. That said, avoid the call in videos completely. Michael Brooks from the Majority Report is good, and he has his own show now, which is good.


 No.81363

I spend my time reading or watching movies instead of watching some faggot poorly translate my beliefs(or adjacent to them). I suggest more anons do the same.


 No.81365

>>81363

I'm >>81361

and I agree wholeheartedly - I just have a very bad habit of wasting time.


 No.81367

File: 8ebe809e240cee0⋯.jpg (84.38 KB, 651x906, 217:302, wbNVUZjC.jpg)

Jim Profit/James Lucrative and J Barg(AKA Adolf Stalin) are GOAT hands down, there really isn't anyone else like them. Finbol and Pierre are alright, I like Unruhe less than I used to but he's nowhere near the worst all things considered. Everyone else is more or less terrible


 No.81368

I’m subbed to Finnbol and Unruhe but I’ve drifted away from YouTube politics. Like others have said it’s mostly just hearing what you already believe repeated back at you. I’ve come to realize that reading theory is a better use of my time


 No.81411

>How would rate leftist youtubers

Confused.


 No.81423

Tovarishch Endymion and Comrade Hakim are decent and seem like good people all around. Mexie dabbles in liberalism but her videos are informative while trying to resemble some academic standard. FinnBol is okay if you take him for what he is, a history channel. His new videos about the Finnish Revolution are pretty cool if you can still stand him after he creeped up on that girl.

The rest of course are absolute faggots. Muke is bad, like really bad. His video are unoriginal regurgitated talking points and he clearly hasn't read enough to provide a new perspective. Maybe he doesn't have the time but then he shouldn't make videos.

Contrapoints, hbomberguy or Peter Coffin are lolcows that should be milked.

Bat'ko is an Aussie kid that likes communism for memes, come the fuck on.

Pierre is a faggot and an asshole but his newest videos aren't actually that bad but his latest one about imperialism was shit.

Unruhe should be exploited as a meme but not much else, even though I don't think he's that bad of a person as people make him out to be.


 No.81425

Oh, and DemSoc01 hasn't read that much (which he openly admits), but seems like a decent person. He changes his mind on things if you present evidence and doesn't seem to be an unstable faggot like the rest of leftoid YouTube. He's the newest target of the trans cult despite him never saying anything transphobic.


 No.81427

>>81425

>DemSoc01 doesn't seem to be an unstable faggot

have you fucking seen his twitter? he's probably the most "unstable" out of all of them.


 No.81428

>>81427

Don't see what you mean aside from a little awkwardness


 No.81431

>>81355

It depends of the youtuber.


 No.81474

badmouse is the best. 10/10


 No.81480

God tier: Cockshott, Mexie, ZeroBooks

Good tier: Boy Boy (would be god tier if they had more vids), AzureScapegoat, Badmouse

Decent tier: Jimmy Dore, Finbol, DemSoc, Shaun, Socialism or Barbarism, Bat'ko

14yo edgelord tier: Unruhe, Pierre, Lenin is love Lenin is life

Muke tier: Muke


 No.81481

>>81423

>Mexie dabbles in liberalism

source/examples?


 No.81483

>>81481

The vegan activism, the whole #resist bullshit and her whole shtick smells like liberalism to me.

>>81480

I know AzureScapegoat from his Cuba video, which was good. I had a look at the others and they are pretty average/boring.

What is decent about Socialism and Barbarism? Guy is an illiterate. Bat'ko is annoying because he poses as the "official /leftypol/ spokesman" and his videos are screencaps of /leftypol/ threads. Considering he has recently surrendered the the liberal IdPol crowd, he's probably partly responsible for popularizing /leftypol/ for reddit and other libshits.

Zero Books?

>hi zero books readers today we are going to analyze this marginal popcultural phenomenon through the lense of Angela Nagle's Kill All Normies and Mark Fisher's Capitalist Realism by comparing it to a Black Mirror episode, also: Assad must go

Trash

That reminds, another absolutely fucking awful guy: "ThoughtSlime". Absolutely fucking terrible, Peter Coffin tier. Thom Avella is also like that with his "LEFTIST SOCIAL MEDIA IS FULL OF AUTHORITARIAN PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE OMG I CAN'T EVEN".


 No.81486

>>81483

>vegan activism

veganism/vegetarianism is still among the best things you can personally do for the environment aside from striving for the overthrow of capitalism, I fail to see what it has to do with liberalism.

>#resist bullshit

The movement may not be a socialist one but pragmatically speaking it seems like good praxis. Trump is the president of the most powerful nation on earth. There's nothing wrong with trying to form a united front against him with as many people as possible.

>What is decent about Socialism and Barbarism? Guy is an illiterate. Bat'ko is annoying because he poses as the "official /leftypol/ spokesman" and his videos are screencaps of /leftypol/ threads.

These guys are just fun to watch now and then, which is why they're in the decent category

>Trash

not an argument, also he interviewed Zizek


 No.81489

>>81486

>eganism/vegetarianism is still among the best things you can personally do for the environment aside from striving for the overthrow of capitalism, I fail to see what it has to do with liberalism.

It's more like her attitude about it and her "teacher in training" style. I don't know how you can look at her and tell me not everything about her screams liberalism at you. The difference is she read has a PolEcon degree so she isn't as stupid as her ilk.

>The movement may not be a socialist one but pragmatically speaking it seems like good praxis.

It's fucking awful, this "movement" is completely co-opted by the Democratic Party, these are the people who put up the hammer and sicle on the GOP logo on the billboard, these people are our enemies.

>not an argument, also he interviewed Zizek

And if he interviewed Attila the Hun I wouldn't change my opinion because I don't like his videos, they are always the same and his opinions are shit.


 No.81492

>>81489

>I don't know how you can look at her and tell me not everything about her screams liberalism at you.

That's just feelz > realz m8. She explicitly takes Marxist positions on issues all the time.

>It's fucking awful, this "movement" is completely co-opted by the Democratic Party

>these people are our enemies

The ironic thing is this statement itself, because it's so idealist, is anti-Marxist in nature.


 No.81494

>>81427

second this. i had to unfollow him because all his fucking tweets are drama about people he doesn't like and gloating when someone who blocked him gets deplatformed.

Unruhe is pretty good mostly because he isn't dogmatic about everything, which is why I don't watch the ML youtubers.


 No.81496

>>81494

>Unruhe is pretty good


 No.81499

>>81496

Not him, but I don't get the Unruhe hate. He's no worse than any other Youtuber


 No.81504

>>81492

>it's idealist not to vote for YAS QUEEN and complain about Russiagate

Okay reddit. My god burger politics are fucked. Obummer was just as bad as Trump, he might have been even worse.


 No.81505

>>81494

Which ML YouTubers are dogmatic? Why would a Leftcom complain about dogamtism?

>i had to unfollow him because all his fucking tweets are drama about people he doesn't like and gloating when someone who blocked him gets deplatformed

The reason is because DemSoc constantly gets attacked for literally every petty bullshit by lying AnCaps and insane trannies, I have never seen DemSoc starting shit or showing no integrity, it's takes are reasonable, he's not an extremist about any position. He also hates Muke which is good. Also, why unfollow e-celeb drama? It's one of the few entertaining things about Twitter.

>>81499

Unruhe is chill. He's got no theory but so do most others, so what. Muke came up on top in the debate but if anybody thinks Muke knows overall more than Unruhe is a fucking fool. What I can respect about Unruhe is that he doesn't pander to an audience for his e-career and just tells people to fuck themselves. Also he's usually right about current events.


 No.81508

>>81505

>He also hates Muke which is good.

I hate muke too but demsoc's obsession with him makes me a bit concerned for his mental health tbh (at least it used to, haven't been on twitter for a few months).

I agree with you about Unruhe. He's no genius or anything but he usually has pretty good takes on current events and he does his own thing which I can respect. People who haven't watched much of his content and only know about him through memes assume he's some unhinged megatankie which is just not true. He's very critical of China, and he recently said that Cuba hasn't been a socialist country for a long time and the DPRK is just barely socialist. I think he gets that reputation just because of how ridiculous he looks. He's an awkward fat guy with a red mohawk, and in his older videos he's in a bunch of Maoist cultural revolution LARP gear.

I think his whole third-worldism thing is retarded though.


 No.81509

File: fd4f7069a5d10d5⋯.png (600.92 KB, 750x563, 750:563, 5a3a9081b0bcd5f7018b6300-7….png)

>>81499

He's not any better and has a larger platform to showcase his autism, most e-celebs are garbage and the issue isn't that the roo is hated but other e-celebs aren't similarly despised.


 No.81513

>>81504

No, it's idealist not to support the best/most widespread available movement that currently exists, merely out of muh principles.


 No.81518

>>81505

>Which ML YouTubers are dogmatic? Why would a Leftcom complain about dogamtism?

Almost all of them. They spend most of their energy denying the USSR did anything bad. Ever. To me this is harmful because:

1. The USSR did a lot of really bad shit. I don't want to get into another debate about this but the typical ML response is "its all anti-communist propaganda!" And then they spend video after video justifying all the vascillations in policy that the USSR made from 1923 until 1991. If people can't admit the USSR made mistakes we can't learn from it. Which brings me to the next point…

2. Marxism is supposed to be scientific. It's not supposed to be a comfy blanket that people can wrap themselves in to feel good while imagining their dreamjob as a Politburo member in 1952. I don't believe that dogma has any place in Marxist thought. The core of Marxist theory is correct not because we aren't allowed to question it but because it has been broadly confirmed by the historical movement of the past 150 years.

>>81508

> I think he gets that reputation just because of how ridiculous he looks. He's an awkward fat guy with a red mohawk, and in his older videos he's in a bunch of Maoist cultural revolution LARP gear.

It's exactly this, sadly.


 No.81520

>>81508

>>81518

Unruhe also used to plagiarize from WSWS and some other sites in the first couple years of his channel. Glad he has moved on from that.


 No.81528

>>81060

>The rest of course are absolute faggots. Muke is bad, like really bad. His video are unoriginal regurgitated talking points and he clearly hasn't read enough to provide a new perspective. Maybe he doesn't have the time but then he shouldn't make videos.

Muke is always courting the approval of an authority figure, which he does in a rather direct and immediate manner. When he references the works of leftist writers, it's always in the sense of him knowing what they said and meant, of him having the correct answers at the Socialism Exam. It is not that he doesn't read enough to provide a new perspective, it is that he reads too closely, foreclosing on the subjectivity that allows the words of others to be more than the order of their sequence.

The personal, snide disdain for muke however, has little do with his unimpressive grasp of philosophy and marxist political theory; his detractors are on the same level. Like you won't see natural physicists argue that science totally BTFO's religion on reddit, you won't see those who are truly versed in philosophical theory congregate in leftist chatrooms and youtube channels to deal out struggle sessions to revisionists. There's always few people that serve as lightning rod for perverse enjoyment, not because they are other or deficient, but because of a small excess, an over enthusiasm, an obliviousness to the necessity of ironic distance, a cringeworthiness, that threatens to reveal the lacking of the whole group.


 No.81533

>>81508

>I think he gets that reputation just because of how ridiculous he looks. He's an awkward fat guy with a red mohawk, and in his older videos he's in a bunch of Maoist cultural revolution LARP gear.

He talks to spirits from lapland, retorts to criticism with videos of dancing dogs that float through space, celebrates civilian massacres and perhaps most tellingly, is obsessed with inserting his own fantasy in the fallout game series universe. (This fantasy personae and universe based on a media franchise is perhaps the most particular hallmark of the post-mordern psychosis: gordon jahan's, chris-chan, brianna wu.. etc etc they all live in a spectacular state of purgatory)


 No.81607

>>81528

Besides his lack of reading comprehension, it's more his bootlicking that is the most annoying trait. He sucked up even to MLs, anarchists or even Unruhe (!!) when he was small, now that he's bigger than them and shits on them now that he's found his masters in the Shaun/Contrapoints/hbomberguy/Peter Coffin cabal while pretending to be an intellectual. I mean his cringey shilling for the only book he has ever read after State and Revolution (Capitalist Realism) is overshadowed by the fact that all he read were few pamphlets by Marx and a single Libcom article while claiming to be a well-read authority on Marxism. I mean, stuff like that can be read in two fucking hours. I actually think the online persona of someone can be measured somewhat by the kind of audience someone has. Muke's audience is almost exclusively liberal mixed in with a few anime avater Leftcoms. His "detractors" are socialists of all tendencies. His "fans" are liberals.

It's almost impossible to think that this kid isn't gonna turn neolib looking at his e-career so far (Emo teenager on MySpace, imageboards communist, now super-IdPol radlib on Twitter). I mean, once he's ran out of his usual regurgitated shtick anyway (check it out: his last three videos about liberals basically say the exact same shit he got from a Zizek video).


 No.81617

Also add the fact that the Xexizy in his dark souls stream said that badmouse wasn't well read for reading Mao


 No.81687

>>81607

My gripe against Muke is that his actual understanding of Marxism is pretty low. And this is a serious charge when he's publicly arguing in favor of Marxism and even making educational videos on the topic of Marxist political economy.


 No.81697

>>81687

Has muke even read Capital yet? Back on /leftypol/ he would get btfo on Marx by n1x of all people.


 No.81705

>>81367

Adolf Stalin is a blackacidlizzard, but bad

So here's how the ranking goes(only people's whos vids i've seen):

Paul Cockshott

Comrade Hakim

Jason Unruhe

Pierre tru-Dank (even if he can be morbidly obese)

DemSoc

Lenin is Love Lenin is Life

Finny(less points due to be a pedophile)

Socialism or Barbarism

now we get to the terrible people

ZeroBooks

Contrapoints

HbomberGay

Shaun

Three Arrows

Peter Coffin

Muke

and worst of all

Butt'Cunt

fuck you butt'cunt if you are reading this then also fuck you

you made leftypol into reddit 2.0 so triple fuck you


 No.81713

I don't watch too many videos about this kind of stuff but what I have seen I can rate.

Shaun and Hbomb aren't really the best video for lefties but they do a decent enough job of debunking right-wing types and dispelling some capitalistic myths. Nothing most lefties don't already know, but I can see it being good introductory material, and they can occasionally be entertaining, if not explicitly funny.

Contra is kinda meh, does the above but kinda gets caught up in idpol and postmodern ideas which don't do much for me. Would bang though.

Libertarian Socialist Rants is kinda memey and has a mostly simple stuff, again more introductory stuff than anything else, but his latest set of videos had some decent presentation.

Zero Books is fun as more of a novelty information channel, not to mean it in a derogatory way. It's almost like one of those shows that would air on the Discovery Channel back in the day like "How it's Made" where it's a mix of cool trinkets and obscure history that is fun to watch, but doesn't usually prove useful to you in your day-to-day life.

Three Arrows is kinda new I think so I try not to be too hard on him, but his history is mostly on point. A bunch of retards keep sperging out about his logo when he has basically admitted he just chose it as a placeholder because he likes German history and has basically no bearing on his political views.

Bak'to is alright, I guess. Good to see some OC which can occasionally be good fun, but it's hit and miss for me.

Never cared for Unruhe or really anyone in the tankysphere, mostly because of personality.

Socialism or Barbarism does decently good stuff, though I have a weird reflexive dislike of his voice. But that is a personal failing, go watch his stuff.

There are also political talkshows like Majority Report, Dimmy Dore, Secular Talk, so on, which are decent enough for keeping up with irl news. Sometimes I have them on in the background so I can tune out to them whenever I am reading.


 No.81720

>>81687

>>81697

>>81617

The worst part is he scolds people for reading stuff he disagrees with but reads Wertkritiker out of all things, and he chose to read the worst out of them, Anselm Jappe - and then he paints it as if value criticism is the return to orthodox Marxism. I mean he already said that class struggle has no place in Marxism anymore, or something along the lines.


 No.81721

>>81713

>A bunch of retards keep sperging out about his logo when he has basically admitted he just chose it as a placeholder because he likes German history and has basically no bearing on his political views.

If he chooses to present himself as interested in political history choosing such a logo kinda defeats the latter point tho? It's like an ML would choose the sigil of the Russian Empire and then be like "I just like it lol".

>Unruhe

>tankie

He's not a tankie. At all.


 No.81723

File: f82390460e185b7⋯.png (12.53 KB, 703x98, 703:98, what is a workplace democr….png)

>>81721

From what he said it was just a placeholder more than anything else.

https://youtu.be/QAe84VR9bzI?t=350

tho he does say that it's good that "people come together to protect democracy" he meant it referring to the alt-right, and hasn't really made any indication of hostility to commies, but moreso a total ignorance to their beliefs and worldview with pic related.

Take it as you will but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems reasonable enough and if he is going to do any reputable historical analysis he will inevitably have to learn the Marxist analysis to understand the KPD.

And if he isn't, my bad. I just see him posted in tankie circles a lot, I've not watched more than a few minutes of his stuff.


 No.81724

>>81713

>three arrows

I'm autistic anon, you have to deal with it, also bunkers.


 No.81729

>>81723

Workplace democracy isn't even that much of a Marxist concept itself, but what's not to understand about it? I mean, does he know what words mean? From what I can grasp he's just Antifa, as in: A bourgeois rational who I'd ally with in a popular front if there was a fascist takeover (which there isn't currently).

The problem I have with these anti-right left-liberals/SocDems is not that they debunk the alt-right, but that they embarrass themselves everytime they talk about leftism or what they actually believe in. I actually liked Contra a lot till she started doing videos addressing leftism and came out as a postmodern SocDem who thinks you should replace hammer and sicle with a fucking rose (and showed unbearing ignorance about philosophy). hbomberguy is another example. He thinks the DPRK should be nuked and stuff. I can hardly enjoy his anti-right videos if he holds such beliefs.


 No.81732

>>81729

Having brought in a few people to leftism, I am quite used to it. Even if you do embrace leftist ideas, it takes a long time to come to terms with how much you have been propagandized by your own society into believing different things, and it takes years to really come to terms with "being" communist or ancom or whatever and moving away from your old perceptions of reality and gradually replacing that worldview with you own, derived from materialist analysis. Nobody is born clutching a copy of Das Kapital, and modern societies will make every effort to see that communist ideas are stifled and suppressed and propagandized without end so that we will never inherit the future. I felt the dread of this reality when I first converted some people over to leftism, constantly feeling as if I failed them as a teacher and as a friend as they still held on to their old beliefs. But over time they did see the world through their own eyes, which is why I think anyone who will associate with us should be given the benefit of the doubt, because constructing your own worldview is a very gradual process. The Communist Manifesto wasn't written in a day.


 No.81736

>>81732

In my friend circle, I feel like everyone is going to agree with the Marxist analysis about the ills of capitalism, stuff like HisMat, commodification, alienation, LTV, valorization, etc. but the real problem I encounter is that they think change is impossible and that we simply need to arrange work what we have. Basically I have all my friends agreeing with Marx but they see change as utopian so they continue to listen to Sargon to own the libtards. I tried to guide them to anti-IdPol leftism through their disdain for IdPol libs but I can't seem to get anywhere.


 No.81737

>>81736

The problem is that the foundation of their worldview is based around more or less exactly that, owning libtards. It's an emotional thing moreso than anything else. It's not impossible to work them through that into actual leftism, it just takes a lot of time. Liberals are slightly easier to work them through all this because you can just show them how all the racial and sexual discrimination is a product of capitalism. They do have actual principles that you can convince them by, then move them away from that idpol into a general idea of worker's freedom from capitalism, since capitalist oppression extends to all people. But for the Sargon types and the reactionaries and so on, they don't stand for something as much as they stand against something, and grounding them to any one belief is not easy.


 No.81740

>>81737

It's the "standing against something" that thoroughly motivates them. SJWs, left-liberals etc. are so ridiculous to the point where it's impossible not to make fun of them, which is so ironic - SJWs aimed to change the superstructure yet all they did was a being a gateway drug to the "alt-lite" just because of how ridiculous they are. I'm not even a burger and we have articles like "you ARE a racist as long as you are WHITE" in the MSM written by a 150kg morbidly obese tranny, how can ANYBODY not be against this? I'd say many anti-SJWs are not having much political beliefs of their own, it's their opposition to something that defines them. And the problem is not that these internet sceptics e-celebs are against SJWs, it's that they will eventually insert anti-communist talking points ("muh Venezuela 3000 gorillions dead") and that serves as a gate keeping for my friends to seriously engage with leftism. It certainly doesn't help that the mainstream equates you to a Holocaust denier if you question this narrative.


 No.81744

File: b4eeafac3ed6f51⋯.webm (3.21 MB, 640x360, 16:9, don't fall for idpol.webm)

>>81740

Exactly. If they had a logical base from which you could engage them on actual issues, you could make progress. But with how they basically only associate as a movement against something rather than for something, they inevitably just get co-opted into whichever movement stands opposed to them, namely Republicans in the US and probably any right-wing group in any nation. This combined with the rapidly declining conditions of capitalism is culminating in a baseless following of a right wing that is essentially descending into and embracing fascistic elements, if not outright fascism. It's how you get KKK people and "Kekistan" kids standing side by side in rallies, they essentially stay together because one is basically a lost puppy following anyone that'll feed them what they want, and for these people it's ways to hate the libtards. It's how they so easily get co-opted into all this political bullshit without even really believing in anything or questioning anything. Hell, even if you managed to convince them communism could own the libtards harder, they won't even believe in communism itself rather than use it's ability to own libtards.


 No.81747

>>81744

>Hell, even if you managed to convince them communism could own the libtards harder, they won't even believe in communism itself rather than use it's ability to own libtards.

I agree with you, and this is exactly the problem the radical left faces. Many people choose communism as an ideology to "own the libs" because far-right ideology is so disgusting so they are pushed to another ideology. That's how you get non-binary transexual Jucheists and shit like that, don't get me wrong, I'm MLM, and I'll defend the DPRK if necessary but these people are straight-out delusional lifestyleists. Yeah, posting paintings of Kim Jong-il surely triggers the libs, but what's beyond that? A shallow believe in black ethno-nationalism?

So many people in our times hate the center-left and center-right hates with such a passion. Yet only the right seems to profit from this.


 No.81749

>>81747

Because the right, just as was the case with fascism, offers a position that is familiar but "radical". The "third way" is really just an extension of the status quo, just enforced under a military rule with it's traits often magnified a thousand times. The imperialism of the average liberal nation becomes the expansive militarism of fascism, the ownership of the MOP by the bourgs becomes a state-enforced monopoly run by elites loyal to the party, so on. This is why I have always believed that there are very few on the right who are actually salvageable without first dismantling the figures they follow first, and then forcing them to think for themselves. If the internet where you live ever goes out, be sure to try to blitz them while they can't watch their Sargon vids, you will probably make more headway in those few days than what you would ever make in years.


 No.81766

>>81363

watch thos faggots who introduce more people to radical left more than your books do because of their accsesiblity and then we talk. You sectarian pieces of shit are the plague of the radical left


 No.81768

I dont get why so many Marxist Leninists or Maoists and such hate Contra and Hbomberguy and similar ideologized channels. OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS yall autistic pieces of shit.


 No.81771

>>81720

>I mean he already said that class struggle has no place in Marxism anymore, or something along the lines.

That's pretty big, got a source?

>>81766

They give a poor introduction that either contains misconceptions or simplifications. The end result are radicals unable to answer questions regarding their new ideology and will either swap between sects or go back to being a liberal.


 No.81794

File: e042882399e98f3⋯.jpg (40.52 KB, 800x450, 16:9, brainlettttt.jpg)

>>81771

Im sure you have loads of examples of those misconceptions or simplifications judging by how you disregard them


 No.81798

File: 52afc694a3d3703⋯.jpeg (152.2 KB, 1000x447, 1000:447, 4CB9077A-810C-4D19-B10A-A….jpeg)

>>81794

The roo's MTW(now without Mao) disregards first and second world workers in a retarded manner. muke's Marxism-Nobooksism is poor rehashes of Capitalist Realism and second-hand leftcom memes pretending to be theory wizardry. Bad Mouse was an illiterate reposter of the autistic Libertarian Socialist Rants before morphing into a generic socialist because he couldn't read books to know what the hell anarchists were talking about. Going to any of these instead of cracking open the books for yourself to learn ideas/theory, or worse accepting them without reading the texts, will leave people with a shit tier understanding of socialism that will get then desteoyed epic style by some liberal and cause them to drop out of socialism. They are all shit and you should read instead of watching opinionstube.


 No.81801

>>81771

I'm not gonna dig through Muke's social media, you have to take it from me:

- he tweeted that "the whole class struggle thing becomes less and less important for him as he reads about the value form"

- he says Marxism isn't about class struggle in his video about the law of value in the first minute

- he reads Anselm Joppe who advocates exactly that and remember he reads nothing else so he likely believes that

Ask him yourself.


 No.81805

>>81798

i dont kow about MTW, but the rest of the youtubers you mentioned arent supposed to be encyclopedias of socialist theory, they are act as an introduction for the modern era working class (because the working class today watches youtube a lot), youth, and most importantly, people with might be flirting with the alt right or even completely envolved with it, since channels like Contra, BadMouse, Shaun and Three Arrows continuously debunk shitlords like BlackPidgeonSpeak, Sargon, AmezingAtheist ect. In fact if you search for their names on youtube it will probably appear at least one critique of their arguments by these people, if not many. You are stupid for thinking that the average man will pick up the conquer of the bread of whatever book you think they need in this era of Capitalist Realism, and you are also stupid for disregarding the worthful work of these people, that each day educate more comrades into our ranks. Marx and Engels and socialists of their times also did something similar. They wrote panflets and short, easy to understand books for the working class to understand and to iniciate them int the radical left. You cant be sectarian with the working class, you have to be comprehensive and act according to their ignorance, since it has been sistemically raised to be so.You're the kind of socialist who actually wishes for socialism to never happen so that you can be the special snowflake who know how to fic the world, in otherwords, a sectarian narcisist autist shit, and i hope this posts make you think about that, comrade


 No.81806

>>81805

sorry for the grammatical errors btw


 No.81919

File: d4d85831316c14c⋯.jpg (37.69 KB, 832x434, 416:217, Skeptic muke.jpg)


 No.81999

>>81423

Peter"I fuck dolls"Coffin is like the creepy uncle on left-tube that nobodyfuckin wanted.

It's both creepy and interesting how he went from being an irrelevant comedian on youtube who was mocked to being a respected "Leftist" who even wrote a book.

He's like Benito Mussiloni but atleast with Benito he could have been a decent comedian.He has the humor of such shitty Disney shows like Henry Danger

It's tbh perplexing how this guy is even respected by the leftist community as a whole and not just Xexizy

If this guy was a classical liberal/Skeptic/Sargonite(You name it) he would have been already mocked by leftists.

It's honestly quite sad we have creeps like this fairly popular in Left-Tube. There is no way his stay can be for the left and will only drag it down with whatever rightwinger has vendetta on him. I guess we only have to deal with it unfortunately


 No.82001

Also besides his dubious reputation is his book even good to those read it?


 No.82171

>>81999

>>82001

I actually do think that Coffin is seen very critical by many leftists, at least on Twitter. Remember that his past got exposed which resulted in many leftists calling him out/distancing from him. Especially the SJW community which who he always associated was quite disgusted at his harassing behaviour and sexist/racist impersonations. Coffin deleted his Twitter for a week so as a result.

The ones who associate with Coffin are quite desperate. It's Muke, who obviously sucks up to everybody with more subs, and really desperate people like AnActualJoke who just want a hugbox for their identity. Associating with Coffin is usually a good way to tell that someone has a problem or is quite a lolcow himself. And yeah, they think his book is great. Check out the Amazon reviews, written almost exclusively by his fanboys.

What really staggers me is his extremely high subscriber count. What is it now, over 100k on YouTube? Considering that even the biggest left-liberals barely get over 100k it's astonishing since his actual viewer count is pretty low. Nobody watches his videos. I think people have speculated that he bought the majority of his subs and they might be onto something. He still provides entertainment for me as a lolcow, I mean, have you seen his wife? It's like he lobotomized her or something, and hasn't it been proven he manages her social media as well? Considering Coffin's past you might wonder what kind of horrors lurk under the surface.


 No.82173

>>81805

If you are talking about the "average man", I don't think people like hbomberguy or Contra are very charming. If I showed them to my relatives or friends I don't think they would like them, in fact, I believe they would more likely to be reaffirmed in their prejudices against the left when they look at their extravaganza. hbomberguy drinks soy milk for two weeks in his basement with a receding hairline and Contra is a transsexual that puts stickers on his nipples while dressed as a fairy, if someone isn't used to this kind of expressionistic behaviour they won't like it.


 No.82292

>>82171

any examples?


 No.82316

File: 066a7adcc09df5c⋯.jpg (13.39 KB, 277x450, 277:450, profokiev.jpg)

>>81423

>pierre's imperialism video was shit

>china flag


 No.82319

File: 2407a4bcfe2df8d⋯.png (1.23 MB, 1674x1960, 837:980, tierlist.png)


 No.82329

>>82319

All azure Scapegoat does is play videogames with the occasional serious vids. Why put him up so high man? Above Jason Unruhe no less?


 No.82336

File: ed7cd90aa0e9515⋯.jpg (63.84 KB, 540x739, 540:739, What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg)

>>82319

>hbomb, contra, shaun, and Seder above people who actually talk about communism


 No.82338

Pierre subbed to me. That speaks volumes since he's one of those post-Left Marxists


 No.82339

File: 5f5f63af6925264⋯.jpg (20.74 KB, 800x450, 16:9, nick-young-confused-face-3….jpg)


 No.82345

>>82316

His imperialism video was shit because he said that Israel isn't a settler state because they don't have Yankee fur traders despite Israel building literal settlements with literal ethnic displacement, and he said that Israel is just an outpost of finance capital. Must have gotten that shit from /pol/ or something. He's also too autistic to grasp the concept of unequal exchange and thinks every type of investment is the same. He also used the word "global bourgeoisie" which he probably got from Negri which is an absolutely retarded concept.

>>82319

Retarded ranking

>thought slime ok tier

Kill yourself


 No.82346

>>82338

>post-Left Marxists

What's that?


 No.82351

>>82346

I think he's referring to Pierre's implicit NazBolism.


 No.82354


 No.82401

>>82354

I did, he's strawmanning it. Unequal exchange does not affect individuals but the net gain between countries. Unequal exchange prevents development. Nothing to do with morals.


 No.82412

Pierre is by far the worst, if I wanted a fascist to yell at me about fun and da jooz over EDM I'd watch MouthyBuddha.


 No.82433

>>82319

Noncompete should be up in B tier

>>82329

scapegoat doesn't put the games on his main channel. The videos about cuba and shit were actually informative and well made. Unruhe is too overrated, so to compensate I put him lower.

>>82336

Oh yeah Finbol and LSR talk about soooo much important things, and totally never just strawman anarchism or Marxism-Leninsm. All bat'ko does is upload memes, for a week he was whining about some kids doxing him or some shit. He has rarely helped in the realm of education. Muke is, well, muke. Redstar would have been higher if he uploaded in this century.

Seder got higher because of his upload rate, would have been D tier otherwise.

Hbomberguy puts a lot of effort into his videos, but doesn't upload often. He should be C tier tbh.

Contrapoints and Shaun criticize capitalism in very accessible ways, compared to videos of some university kid wearing a gaming headset talking about libertarian leninism. I would have put them in D tier too, but I wanted to make it clear muke is below them, and that unruhe is below him, so it didn't work out perfectly.

>>82345

reddit tier chinaposter hates my chart, meaning it's good.

>>82412

YES

Pierre got spooked and became a fucking idiot.


 No.82437

>>82401

Can you provide some articles?


 No.82449

Youtube F-list celebrities are not a good source of learning.

READ THEORY


 No.82450

>>82173

i agree, to the more conservative average man, they are not effective, however i belive that they do work for centrists, liberals and demsocs. For the more conservatives, the best options are shuan and three arrows, which i hold in a pedestal for enduring the bullshit that they have to work with


 No.82452

The only semi-tolerable, in terms of having a basic standard of quality, are Zero Books and Cuck Philosophy.

The rest is literal garbage, unusable for anything other than shitpost compilations.


 No.82461

literally the only one you should care about is flea market socialist


 No.82471

It looks like Muke's twitter account has been suspended. >_>


 No.82473

>>82471

BASED Corporation SHUTS DOWN communist twit with SUSPENSIONS and LOGIC


 No.82475

File: fd91ffbded270b5⋯.gif (1.21 MB, 500x276, 125:69, 953[1].gif)


 No.82479

File: 45a1de0b49b193f⋯.jpg (29.07 KB, 855x480, 57:32, Shika.jpg)

>>82471

Maybe that will redpill him about moderators, probably not though


 No.82485

None of them are close to ideal. Most of the communist leftist channels are very obscure and autistic. They have no charismatic figures. The soc-dem channels like TYT and Majority Report are all reactionary due to their coverage of "muh Russian conspiracy".

By far the best is the Jimmy Dore show. He is not a socialist, not even close. However Dore is a man with a good heart and he speaks in a way in which people listen and speaks with conviction. He has a good instinct as to how the system itself is broken and has so far not backtracked on his beliefs. For this I think that Dore is the best youtuber as he has the ability to inspire outrage in people, and with enough outrage with the system I think that Dore is inadvertently doing a lot of work in terms of moving people away from social democracy to socialism.


 No.82513

>>82471

what did xhe do to piss off the twitter gods this time


 No.82519

I like Jimmy Dore, even though he's still basically a liberal because it's very clear that he's becoming more radical as time passes. Jim Profit is pretty based and doesn't take himself that seriously. Pierre is okay too. Most of the other popular ones reek way too much of milquetoast liberalism for me to tolerate.


 No.82522

>>81513

You'd have to be a complete retard to view throwing support behind a movement closely tied with one of the two ruling-class parties as anything other than a massive waste of time and probably even actively harmful to fostering a genuine left-wing organization. Not even the Democratic Cops of America are that bad. Please skedaddle on back to reddit.


 No.82525

Holy fuck what is the aversion on doing vids with topics that are relevant now. God forbid an Anglo does one on Tommy Robinson or Islamophobia. Did anyone in the clique do fucking anything on the windrush scandal? These can all be tied together internationally and historically while articulating top thinkers.

These are the ideas rattling around in peoples heads.

Revolutionary parties in the UK have big archives of vids from events and festivals on youtube but you need the driving force of a personality to gain traction. RS21 did some vids that were good but stopped pursuing it.

So, tippy top theorists, what are the political topics that come up when you talk to members of the public?


 No.82528

>>81705

I love you too.


 No.82531

>>82513

You don't really need to anything really. Moderators will always find an excuse to ban you sooner or later


 No.82538

>>82433

Can you cunts stop posting screencaps of my posts on Twatter? Jesus Christ

>muh reddit spacing

Yeah god beware I'm making a fucking list with bulletin points readable. I've been on chans since 9 years you spastic. Also fucking funny you would rank hbombergay and fucking Thought Slime above socialists, and then complain about reddit.

>hurr China flag

The flag says "Maoist" you clown. It's also funny how you immediately jump to the conclusion I'm some mentally ill Sakaist who thinks you need to decolonize your mom and go to a witch doctor instead of a surgeon. It's not like I stated my reason few posts later but you need to screencap this and post it on Twitter a la "check this out it's BO Marcyite xDD"

>>82479

>>82531

Go away Jim.

>>81705

By the way, Finny is a creep but not a pedo. Age of consent is 14 in most European countries. It's fucked up what he said, especially in a public forum, but calling him a pedo a bit off.


 No.82541

>>82538

>It's fucked up what he said, especially in a public forum, but calling him a pedo a bit off.

What did he say that prompted this? I don't keep track of eceleb shit.


 No.82542

>>82541

He dated a 15 year old (?), it's important that she did consent and defended him after the incident and said she shouldn't be patronized. Well the incident was that in a semi-hidden channel on Discord he fantasized with her her being a NKVD officer who rapes her for being a revisionist and then sends her to the gulag as she lays on the ground totally ruined.


 No.82547

>>82542

>He dated a 15 year old (?), it's important that she did consent and defended him after the incident and said she shouldn't be patronized. Well the incident was that in a semi-hidden channel on Discord he fantasized with her her being a NKVD officer who rapes her for being a revisionist and then sends her to the gulag as she lays on the ground totally ruined.

But maoist-kun, the girl didn't have the knowledge to give consent to this degenerate rape fantasy or any other form of sexual contact because sex ed isn't a thing that exists. Her brain is incapable of processing this education even if it did exist until the exact nanosecond that she turns X number of years old. That's the nanosecond at which the consent fairy visits her and sprinkles magic pixie dust on her frontal lobe. Unless of course it was with someone her age, then he can go full Colonel Volgin on her for being an imperialist capitalist pigdog who doesn't respect our Lord and Savior Joseph Stalin and she knows enough to take that KGB cock like a pro. Kuwabara, kuwabara.


 No.82558

>>82339

that was me, you have summoned Adolf Stalin himself


 No.82559

>>81705

Adolf here, actually judging by his flag he uses, I'm farther left on the economic scale than he is, so that orange would be reddish as fuck


 No.82561

>>82547

Of course there needs to be a general age of consent, no matter the individual development. All I was saying was that she defended her consent on Twitter, and remember, as a 13 year old you can already commit crimes so you have some mental capacity. Again, I'm not saying it was okay to get with someone who is 8 years younger than you (FinnBol is 23 AFAIK) but it's not pedophilia. Call it pederasty if you like although that refers largely to homosexual relationsships. Still, pedophilia means attraction to children. FinnBol didn't date a child.

>>82558

>>82559

I don't like you, you are the gateway for kids who go associate with the radical left and think "Hitler was based because he triggered the MSM and killed the Capitalists xDDDD".


 No.82565

>>82561

> Again, I'm not saying it was okay to get with someone who is 8 years younger than you

But it is, and people really only get hung up on this because they're mad that they can't attract someone 8 years younger than them. There is a need for an age of consent, but the number that much of the modern West and in particular the US has chosen is much too high because it isn't consistent with either the empirical observation of what teens understand about sex or the level of criminal responsibility we foist on adolescents. Still, we can at least agree that FinBol is not a pedo. Now I must go so I can build a Metal Gear. Away! *whoosh*


 No.82572

>>82565

Well, remember there was a poster on /leftpol/ that said denying little children the ability to consent to sexual intercourse is "spooked"? Obviously that's unreasonable. I'm not here to discuss the age of consent in European countries. The rest I agree with you.


 No.82574

File: bb636318e5e2b8a⋯.gif (837.46 KB, 142x146, 71:73, 66bd51def430caab42ee8bc6cd….gif)

>>82538

>>82561

>doesn't like J Barg

>doesn't like Jim Profit

Shit taste


 No.82594

>>82561

I don't necessarily like Adolf for more than being a figurehead who spoke well and knew how to rile up a crowd. and besides, you don't like me, I go farther and pretend you don't exist and now I'm basically talking to myself, ipso facto.


 No.82632

Lol, the "anarchists" were the pedo's all along. Maybe anarcho-capitalists and anarchists have more in common than meets the eye


 No.82641

File: 91a214d06b73309⋯.jpg (80.57 KB, 275x373, 275:373, lacan.jpg)

>>82542

>Well the incident was that in a semi-hidden channel on Discord he fantasized with her her being a NKVD officer who rapes her for being a revisionist and then sends her to the gulag as she lays on the ground totally ruined.

It all makes so much sense.


 No.82844

File: e52655f9584e90a⋯.png (173.53 KB, 574x430, 287:215, demsoc01.png)

See, I don't like Muke but I really don't like censorship.

And here is that retard DemSoc cheering it along, again.


 No.82847

>>81705

I agree with this post. Butt'Cunt is pure reddit cancer.


 No.82850

File: fd4f7069a5d10d5⋯.png (600.92 KB, 750x563, 750:563, 5a3a9081b0bcd5f7018b6300-7….png)

>>82847

Show us where Bat'ko touched you.


 No.82851

File: 634e2a500e74247⋯.jpg (99.82 KB, 500x375, 4:3, 634e2a500e7424746a965d8012….jpg)

>>81705

>bat'ko bad, but also unruhe and pierre good


 No.82853

File: 6c7176b43575b42⋯.png (1.07 MB, 1252x898, 626:449, Shaltear.png)

>>82844

>Unruhe likes this

He's forgetting everything his brother taught him isn't he?


 No.82854

>>82844

Also why the fuck would you announce stuff like that on your twitter, jesus christ, I thought demsoc was an okay dude.


 No.82876

>>82856

this isn't /pol/.

you can't win a debate against someone by saying "jew"


 No.82947

>>82853

that's sad, nevermind the fact Unruhe lost his French-Canadian fanbase by saying Quebecois independence was imperialist.


 No.82962

>>82594

your a larper, Blackie atleast believes in what he says and sounds like a drunkard instead of a crackhead.


 No.82974

File: 34bdf7e3b4d4d29⋯.jpg (1.13 MB, 1204x1700, 301:425, JimProfitanime5.jpg)

>>82962

I have known J Barg for years and I can assure you that he believes all the insane shit he says. He used to be pretty prolific in the extreme metal and Noise/Power electronics scenes


 No.83139

>>82461

How does the guy only have 3.5k subs? His content is top notch.


 No.83378

>>82962

That's nice you're (it's you're not your) a faggot and deserve anal rape by nigger Rabbis


 No.83462

>>81999

Peter Coffin. Here is a guy who is so feminist he kicks himself in the nuts. This is a man who doesn't just have a skeleton in the closet, but an entire cemetery in the basement. The only way he should become famous is as Sonichu 2.0, but inexplicably this is not what's happening. What gets me as that there are so many people on Twitter etc. who know all that stuff about Coffin – non-political people, alt-righters, GG veterans, and now add lefties to the mix who see through him after reading his political thonking book and looking up stuff about his old "career" – and yet Kimi Kobayashi's boyfriend has risen again and continues to rise.

>>81528

>The personal, snide disdain for muke however, has little do with his unimpressive grasp of philosophy and marxist political theory; his detractors are on the same level.

On /leftypol/ there has been a long and deep discussion of the Tsushima piece that Muke shilled for, going over two or three threads.


 No.83481

>>81483

>being too dumb to understand Zero Books videos

Whew


 No.83498

>>83462

Yeah man the first video that I ever watched of him was that philoshopytube crossover talking about media and the news.

The second one that I watched was the free speech one. Then I found a video where he blocked some gamer youtuber on twitter that caused him to do a reponse video


 No.83499

>>83481

Zero books videos are literally all the same but you sound like someone that would call someone "too dumb to understand it" if he dislikes The Last Jedi


 No.83515

>>82433

>Noncompete should be up in B tier

Noncompete is a professional marketer but despite this his videos are cringeworthy and unappealing. Not to mention he can barely open his mouth without saying something misleading. I'm not saying he's a fed, but if I were a fed trying to misinform people and paint the left as dipshit losers, he is the model I'd strive for.

>Seder got higher because of his upload rate, would have been D tier otherwise.

Seder isn't even on our side. He's part of the project to rehabilitate the dems by making them seem like the only option to thwart the Republican supervillains. He still goes on MSNBC as a contributor because he's part of the establishment.

>Hbomberguy puts a lot of effort into his videos, but doesn't upload often. He should be C tier tbh.

hbomb doesn't even talk about politics. His content is about culture war bullshit

>Contrapoints and Shaun criticize capitalism in very accessible ways

As far as I know Shaun does culture war shit too, and Contra is way off base with a lot of her criticism. Her video on fascism for instance is shameful in its failure to properly define fascism outside of the very specific instance of the alt right in the US. Some socialists in the pic may be meme tier but they are socialists.

>>83462

Peter Coffin is also an abject coward who will do his utmost to avoid saying anything that might be controversial except in suspiciously specific circumstances, e.g. regarding pedophilia, where he'll declare that anyone who disagrees with him is a pedophile.


 No.83517

>>83462

>The only way he should become famous is as Sonichu 2.0, but inexplicably this is not what's happening.

/cow/, Kiwifarms don't care as much about him as they used to, which is indeed weird since now that he actually gets famous you'd think they open the file up again. Individuals keep stumbling over his past and react with disgust but the sad truth is, Coffin has built up a "fanbase" (a better description would be he's been "enclosed" in a certain leftoid community that associate with every fucking lolcow they can find as long as their bullies are thinly associated with right-wingers). However, in his CuriousCat he regularly gets creepy questions from trolls which he answers (!) which proves under all this sincere shell that he has built up he is still the same fucker.

>yet Kimi Kobayashi's boyfriend has risen again and continues to rise.

I mean on one hand I am disgusted as he becomes another terrible "face" of the left, on the other hand I like the e-drama and you can't fix what's broken beyond repair (the Twitter/YouTube left).


 No.83539

>>83515

The problem with Shaun is that he only does "factchecking" - not unlike the liberal media who will always try to (disingenously) engage the alt-right on their grounds which will make them look like snaketounges or incompetent idiots. I mean, Shaun is not disingenous, I give him that, he usually makes actual arguments (although he misses the point from time to time), but the problem arises that it is unclear what happens when the fascists are right. If a fascist says that the sky is blue, is Shaun gonna make a video about optics?

As Zizek pointed out, fascists are wrong even when they are right. As such, we Marxists must expose the systemic origins or fascism, deconstruct it in a holistic way, not debate over stupid crimes rates. What if it turns out refugees commit more crimes than non-refugees, does that mean we should put all refugees in camps? This type of debate will in the end always benefit the fascists and this is why liberals will loose in the end.

Contra is the bad opposite of Shaun, with the exception of her race video, she avoids factchecking and tries to engage with a philosophical analysis, the problem with Contra is that she is a mentally confused narcisstic college drop-out who actually knows bogus about philosophy and Marxism but has a talent to sound smart in front of dummies.


 No.83605

>>83539

liberalism and fascism are two sides of the same capitalist punt


 No.83757

Contrapoints is an idpol Larper who doesn't differentiate between alt-right and actual fascism and doesn't know about the socialist and Marxist roots of fascism


 No.83775

You know speaking of Jim Profit. Is he even a leftist?

I just always assumed he was vaguely libertarian leaning seeing the contradictions of capitalism so made exceptions to maximize muh individual liberty. I don't hate the guy. If anything I wish more liberals at least thought about their positions rationally. I could see him being some co-opted front for the bourgeois state if not for the fact if he saw Zuckerbeg or Jack in a secret conference he'd flip over tables and leap at them


 No.83827

>>83775

He's a meme.


 No.83829

>>83775

Jim was active years ago as a notorious namefag on several chans, constantly complaining about "moderators" and managed to get banned from all of them. Since then, /cow/ picked up on him and he became a small lolcow for a while, nowadays nobody really cares about him anymore. Whether he is left or right is hard to tell, he was one of these political people influenced by the libertarian culture of early imageboards (not right-wing burger libertarianism, rather the online-lefty-liberal libertarianism of the Pirate Parties), which led to many people having fringe/dubious belief systems.


 No.83846

Why are so many of the big YTers reactionary trash? I could understand them being liberals but it's weird that a lot of the big ones like Pewdiepie or Jontron spout reactionary shit and get huge.


 No.83882

File: 5ce7e741246e408⋯.jpg (37.14 KB, 500x679, 500:679, 5ce7e741246e4080fe708b0c71….jpg)

>>83775

I'd certainly say he is a marxist, but perhaps the leftism label doesn't quite fit with him too well. He certainly doesn't fit with Ted Kaczynski's definition of a leftist nor does he fit the leftcom use of the term "leftoid". One could say that Jim Profit is the real movement to abolish the present state of affairs


 No.83905

>>83846

Jontron is Iranian, its in his blood. not that I care either way

>>83829

/cow/ is likely run by people if exposed IRL would be lol/cow/s themselves


 No.83922

>>83539

>The problem with Shaun is that he only does "factchecking" - not unlike the liberal media who will always try to (disingenously) engage the alt-right on their grounds which will make them look like snaketounges or incompetent idiots.

Oh wow, so he's just "posting" as Chapo would say.

>As Zizek pointed out, fascists are wrong even when they are right. As such, we Marxists must expose the systemic origins or fascism, deconstruct it in a holistic way, not debate over stupid crimes rates.

This is a huge problem with the entire response video format, especially with left wing criticism. People will argue over petty details and miss the big picture entirely, failing to address the actual problem and motivation while also coming across as tedious pedants. That worked when it was the internet atheists arguing against christians who believe that shit in earnest, but the alt right are saying this stuff ironically as a knowingly watered down version of their ideas with the intent of getting people to think more in their terms (rather than to believe specific ideas).

>Contra is the bad opposite of Shaun, with the exception of her race video, she avoids factchecking and tries to engage with a philosophical analysis

Yeah, it's always been clear to me that Contra doesn't have the autism for philosophy, because the big words tend to come across as just word salad, and she makes technical errors constantly. She says she dropped out because academia sucks (which it does, and this probably made it easier to drop out) but it seems really obvious to me the real reason is she couldn't hack it.

>but has a talent to sound smart in front of dummies.

Yeah, Contra specifically has really disillusioned me about how far you can get just on decent production value, adopting an authoritative tone, and talking as if you know a lot more but are trying to dumb things down.

>>83846

Being edgy is good for your metrics because it makes people more prone to talk about you, and attention translates into money on the internet now. Liberals are boring. You have to either be a throwback edgemeister or tap into people's anger in some way (reactionary or revolutionary) to get people to care. The only way for a liberal to be interesting is if they do something similarly outlandish like claim white people are the devil, which is why SJWism got so popular as a topic despite not that many people thinking that way.


 No.84151

>>81729

>hbomberguy is another example. He thinks the DPRK should be nuked and stuff

I hope you realise that the tweet you are referring to was a joke making fun of people who want to nuke the DPRK. Don't be so quick to judge people you dolt.


 No.84202

The way we're doing tierlists is stupid. It should be a popularity contest.

Used a google form since I can't find a poll thing that lets people submit their own short answers, so for safety use an incognito tab or something. Also 8chan doesn't like link shorteners for some bizarre reason.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_GQkb59SkTKaZ8UZM_Vz-907-mxWLDd-xocjn8Ej1-qfGOA/viewform?usp=sf_link


 No.84205

File: b8f3b3efda952b7⋯.png (56.14 KB, 740x650, 74:65, ClipboardImage.png)


 No.84207

File: ecf10bd53419f35⋯.jpg (11.57 KB, 534x336, 89:56, 14702373_1093006304081299_….jpg)

Can we talk about how Bat'ko has fallen from grace this past year?


 No.84210

>>84207

he's doing self-crit and stalin apologia. Bat'ko is better than ever


 No.84218

>>84207

Are we mad at him for not wanting to purge whites from Australia or for being nice to trannies?


 No.84219

>>84218

Both. Don't you know that if you act like that you're literally Hillary?


 No.84221

>>84210

>stalin apologia

where?


 No.84223

>>84207

Is this about people digging up old tweets that are no longer relevant?


 No.84234

>>84223

He took a Red Liberal on Twitter calling him Racist (This person calls everyone racist) due to some old tweets that had Racial Slurs in them to heart. Now he has defaulted to "saying slurs is unforgivable no matter the context".


 No.84249

>>84234

>red liberal

How so? I thought he was an ethno-nationalist pretending to be red, like a reverse beefsteak.


 No.84253

>>84249

It was more of a group of people. One notable one being someone known as Bell Shakur who is one of the biggest Red Liberals on the site who thinks White people cannot be Socialists because they are White.


 No.84255

>>84253

Yeah that's the fella I was thinking of. Seems more like an ethno-nationalist than a liberal, though I guess they're close enough these days.


 No.84264

>>84255

They'd probably call you racist if you called them an ethno-nationalist.


 No.84284

File: 2a019882e9e67d4⋯.jpg (29.32 KB, 463x600, 463:600, 1381722487056.jpg)

Bat'ko ended up getting oversocialized and now he's in far too deep for his own good. Really he'd be better off just telling that nigger to fuck off or at least just state that he's a manarchist and doesn't give a fuck, but he wont since that would undo all the social ladder climbing he has done thus far. I mean if he didn't want to alienate his new SJW fanbase he could just ignored these tards but he just had to argue with them and not only that but apologize. I don't know how he doesn't realize that he could suck Bell Shakur's black cock all day and he still wouldn't gain his respect or forgiveness. Like say what you will about Unruhe, I have my disagreements with him myself, but he at least knows better than to give a single fuck about what other people think. He realizes people are scum and its better to just focus on doing what you want as opposed to putting time into pleasing them. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Bell Shakur was a fucking moderator who got off on banning straight white males all the time on some left wing torture chamber, probably on reddit. Maybe if Bat'ko sees this post he'll look up Jim Profit/James Lucrative and get blackpilled on moderators.


 No.84290

>>84284

dude what the fuck is a bizarro nazbol


 No.84294

File: f70ee3c8381ccd2⋯.png (24.89 KB, 247x247, 1:1, ok.png)

>>84284

You put it greatly

I've only just noticed that he's removed Manarchist from his name on Youtube.


 No.84299

>>84294

was he really a manarchist? i thought he called himself that for the meme


 No.84304

>>84299

I think it was but he has probably removed it because it would scare away his new Red Liberal fanbase.


 No.84305

File: fdcac18b380e09d⋯.jpg (30.56 KB, 1271x716, 1271:716, fdcac18b380e09dbb9af701f4d….jpg)

>>84264

If I cared what insane tankies thought I'd still be on /leftypol/.

>>84290

A meme.


 No.84325

>>82319

SHITE AKA "MARXIST HUMANISTS"

AUTISM

BASIC-BITCH TIER

CASUALS

DEMENTED FAGLETS WITH FICTIONAL GIRLFRIENDS

FANTASTIC


 No.84335

File: 536cd6686c8d65b⋯.jpg (45.64 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, Clive palmer is juche.jpg)

>>84290

>not all nazbol is bizarro


 No.84424

>>82974

Oh yeah, I'd also like to say kacynizki is too metaphysical


 No.84429

>>84207

Bat'ko cucked out to the IdPol crowd a while ago and now he's stuck in their echo chamber. Now when he's accused of racism or being a TERF or whatever he has to unleash a litany of apologia even when he never said anything racist because in the torture chamber that is the online left being called a racist sticks. All you need is a PoC to call you a racist and there is nothing you can do. Bat'ko walked the path of submission and now he has to lay in the bed he made for himself. "No TERFs and SWERFs on my timeline pleaseeeee" - yeah, that guy is lost.


 No.84431

>>84284

Well tbh I'm not looking for forgiveness from Bel. I'd give a shit what Dengists think of me. However, you do make a good point. Yeah, as you start gaining more traction, you're going to have to take a lot more responsibility. I mostly do care about what future followers or leftists may think. This isn't to say I'm now turning pro-idpol, but I'm certainly not anti idpol either. The thing is, you're right. I've become to overspecialised and I'm in too deep for my own good. As a result, I have to bear greater responsibility. I'm not just making leftypol vids for leftypol people, I've unfortunetly got a larger audience, and if i'm going to shift the overton window to the left (which is what I hope to do) I have to make the occasional amount of compromise.

>>84234

I never said "saying slurs is unforgivable". It's a matter of context, but you have to be very VERY careful on what forum you preach them on. Bel's an idiot, she literally took tweets where I mocked White nationalists by doing the whole "We wuz Aryans n shiet" and she got pissed. The problem is, she's got a bigger following on that platform than I do, fuck she even got mentioned by Boots fuckin' Riley. I'm not saying I should care, after all she accused a friend of mine for necrophilia and that shit took off, and the last thing I need is to constantly look over my shoulder 24/7.

>>84294

Mostly got rid of it after reflecting on the Esoteric Entity drama. It was meant as a shitposting title first and foremost, but people are unironically using it as some "legit" ideology and are now calling for any leftist with idpol tendencies to be killed. That shit doesn't fly with me.


 No.84432

>>84325

All caps aside, Louis Althusser needs a comeback


 No.84433

>>84234

So, a Trotskyist?


 No.84434

>>84429

I can understand if you feel that way. I can't blame you. Problem is, even though I still say I wasn't being racist, people aren't all going to interpret it that way. Like I said, it's a matter of taking responsibility. I wish people could understand context a lot better, but tbh, they can't. Is Bel Shakur still a drop kick? Yes, and I'm certainly not trying to get any forgiveness from that dengist shit-cunt. However, like I said, it's a matter of taking responsibility, contextualising what you've said and moving on. So am I going to be saying "STOP USING RACIAL SLURS AND ABELIST SLURS" to everyone. No. I'm smart enough to know that when people say it, they don't always mean they have to be bigoted. But at the same time, considering the people on this platform have a presence, it could come back to bite me in the arse if I don't make apologies, especially as other people gravitate towards me.

If that makes me a sellout, sorry.


 No.84435

File: 614cf62c42eaf8f⋯.jpg (141.2 KB, 480x563, 480:563, Laughing_Marx.jpg)

>>84431

Stop being a cuck and just tell the liberal niggers to fuck off


 No.84436

>>84435

Will admit, the purity spiralling on their side was fucking petty.

>ZOMG U USE CHAN MEMES, UR A REACTIONARY

I literally got called one for using meme arrows. They aren't smart people.


 No.84440

File: 7ccd0853995c86f⋯.jpg (19 KB, 537x301, 537:301, 20245753_677104485816009_2….jpg)

>>81355

Top Tier: Me

High Tier: Antonio Wolf (the only fucking person that understands Hegel on the internet), Bat'ko, Jimmy Dore

Mid Tier: Libertarian Socialist Rants, Mexie, Muke, Pierre, Finbol, Badmouse, Shaun, HBomber, Contrapoints (too cringy to watch for me due to the cosplays but I recognize the effort put in the videos)

Bottom: Unruhe (only good for news Jimmy Dore does the same but way better tho)


 No.84442

File: bda2dbcc5615bf8⋯.jpg (130.73 KB, 640x678, 320:339, bda2dbcc5615bf8f950b1d308a….jpg)

>>84440

Who you

>>84431

>The problem is, she's got a bigger following on that platform than I do

Jesus, she probably is a moderator too


 No.84443

>>84442

And therein lies the problem. People are willing to take others out of context. I'm more forgiving when leftypol uses words like "stormnigger" because I'm fully aware that they don't intend to demean black people. However, it's often been a tool used to label us and demonise us from having any form of political legitimacy on the left, as well as ostracise others. I have a responsibility as someone with a big platform for you to ensure that I'm not deemed as some bigot. And the problem is, is that they'll pull a cockshott on you. Like yeah, never mind the fact that his political theory and praxis is for the most part, pretty fucking good, we have to DEMONISE HIM on every single platform because he said some TERF shit.

If you ever do become an e-celeb, you're going to be put into a shit ton of communities and gain a shit ton of views on various subjects. Like for example, I don't view Stalin as le ebil dictator who ruled the USSR with an iron fist as I used to, similarly, I don't view an-fems of the left. You're going to be taken on a wild ride with people making suggestions and criticisms left and right. Being a youtuber, you're going to get a BIG fucking target put on your head, and you have to be EXTREMELY careful when going around different leftist communities.


 No.84451

>>84440

>High Tier: Antonio Wolf

Because you gotta be high to talk like he does.

>Contrapoints (too cringy to watch for me due to the cosplays but I recognize the effort put in the videos)

Get hype for the next Contrapoints video: five hours of making mudpies.


 No.84453

File: 7d2294ef6c93227⋯.jpg (35.78 KB, 550x550, 1:1, 16708186_382271128804855_8….jpg)

>>84451

>not understanding hegel shiggy diggy doo le meme shit

you don't understand, don't generalize.


 No.84462

>>84434

Yeah well what I tried to say is that once you start playing their game (trying hard to prove you are not a racist, SWERF, chauvinist, whatever) you become even more of a target for them and as a bonus also deliver ammunition to the right that will smear you as "effimanate cucks enslaved by their SJWs". Also remember that most black folks don't think like Bel Shakur, she's a Twitter celebrity, nothing else.

I do think that you've pandered to a more mainstream audience, which is not bad by itself but has popularized /leftypol/ which is, again, not bad by itself but it was done to the wrong audience. The good thing is idiots like "Centrist Stalin" are still scared of imageboards so they will never come here. Also, don't change Pepe. Pepe was never fascist. It's just that they appropriated him after 2014.

Another thing: Is Bel Shakur really a Dengist? The thing is, I think you are accusing people of being "Dengists" when they don't buy into stupid propaganda shit about China. I don't and I'm not certainly not a Dengist but that doesn't mean that China is the devil.


 No.84466

File: a5199ea31521e11⋯.jpeg (38.48 KB, 585x580, 117:116, DkflzzRW0AAL-RD.jpeg)

>>84429

>No TERFs and SWERFs on my timeline pleaseeeee

TERFs and SWERFs are super into idpol though, not wanting them in your timeline is not wanting someone to sperg out about muh trannies as obsessively as a closeted conservative. It seems a lot of y'all are butthurt about Bat'ko codeswitching for twitter and youtube, which given he is minor e-famous is like getting mad at someone for not using chanspeak irl. Not saying nigger or dyke or tranny or whatever irl or on a relatively big platform is just good optics, here on /leftpol/ we understand that such doesn't imply racism but outside of here it will be taken or spun as such. As such I can't be mad the e-celeb who has done more for /leftpol/ than any other e-celeb for not handing ammunition to insane tankies so they can attack anyone who doesn't support ethno-nationalist red capitalism.


 No.84468

The coward Batko soft blocked me on twitter, fuck him :^(


 No.84469

>>84466

>TERFs and SWERFs are super into idpol though

Most of the people who got called that are just people who think that there is stuff scientifically wrong with trans politics and that prostitution is bad. Nobody is a self-declared "TERF" or "SWERF".


 No.84478

>>84469

Very few are self-declared racists, yet by constantly going off about muh darkies/crackers/spics, the need to "preserve culture outside influences", and $$$peaceful$$$ ethnic cleansing you can assume that person is a racist. Similarly if someone identifies as a radical feminist and believes that trannies or hookers should be excluded from women's liberation(and in the case of hookers from the class struggle) you can rightfully call them a Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist or a Sex Worker Exclusionary Radical Feminist.


 No.84480

>>84469

SWERF & TERF have very straightforward definitions. It's almost never at all ambiguous whether or not someone is one. I don't care if a duck doesn't identify as a duck. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and excludes people from its worldview like a bigot, then it's a bigoted duck.


 No.84481

>>84462

Sadly, she is. Take a geez at dengoid takes on twitter. It's pretty shitty.


 No.84484

>>84443

>I don't view Stalin as le ebil dictator who ruled the USSR with an iron fist as I used to

What changed? You still cry about how the Soviets didn't send enough gibs during the spanish civil war?


 No.84487

>>84480

I think prostitution is generally bad. Am I a SWERF?

I don't have anything against trans people, but I think there are differences between trans women and biological women that are, in some cases, significant enough to warrant different treatment. For example, I don't believe trans women should be allowed to compete against biological women in full contact combat sports. Am I a TERF?

I am genuinely curious btw. I'm not that well-versed in lefty twitter idpol lingo.


 No.84488

>>84466

I'm just FE general.


 No.84489

>>84442

saving that waifu, thanks.


 No.84490

unironic ISIS posting should be memed into existence.


 No.84491

File: cfebdc685e1b842⋯.jpg (34.68 KB, 270x190, 27:19, cfebdc685e1b84212e64bf517f….jpg)

>>84490

It exists about as much as real ISIS does currently


 No.84493

>>84491

kind of like your virgin anus.


 No.84494

>>84493

Or nazbols for that matter

well, it's a meme to be fair but memes are jokes so fitting for you


 No.84495

>>84481

Maybe, I should have not been as aggressive before but it just kinda looked like you submitted to them.


 No.84499

>>84495

He did submit to them

Today he tried to act tough and finally stand up to bullies but then he immediately surrendered again, also slandered Stalin with western lies despite claiming that he doesn't view him as a despot in here >>84443

Anarchists have zero revolutionary potential and they're for cannon fodder


 No.84504

File: 4a8263f499a4e25⋯.jpg (42.57 KB, 613x771, 613:771, 1a43328a0fc0431d70df5b30d9….JPG)

>>84499

>contesting the lies about Makno is slandering Stalin

There's not an anime girl smug enough for this.


 No.84507

>>84504

He said that Stalin allowed pedophiles in his government yet there was only one, Lavrentiy Beria, who Stalin didn't even like and he wanted Beria eliminated. He was, rightfully, executed after Stalin's death


 No.84509

>>84507

>not executing him immediately after mutlitple reports, which Stalin and rest of the politburo conveniently ignored

>Beria's sexually predatory nature was well-known to the Politburo, and though Stalin took an indulgent viewpoint (considering Beria's wartime importance), he said, "I don't trust Beria." In one instance, when Stalin learned his daughter was alone with Beria at his house, he telephoned her and told her to leave immediately. When Beria complimented Alexander Poskrebyshev's daughter on her beauty, Poskrebyshev quickly pulled her aside and instructed her, "Don't ever accept a lift from Beria.”

Sebag-Montefiore, 508


 No.84510

>>84507

You just admitted Stalin allowed a pedo in his government so why are you so butthurt about the singing frog man?


 No.84511

>>84510

I'm not saying Stalin was perfect. He made mistakes and Beria should've actually been killed right after WW2, which Stalin didn't do, but he said "pedophiles" as in, "multiple pedophiles". When there was only one. But slandering Stalin with western lies, as he did, is anti-revolutionary and anarchism will never work. This is why the best example of it is vilna terytoriya that existed entire 3 years


 No.84514

File: 810b0164eb2d77d⋯.png (55.32 KB, 697x871, 697:871, 09b5256f557cd46e3a33bded4e….png)

>>84511

>criticizing a dead leader of a state that doesn't exist anymore for allowing a pedo to run rampant is anti-revolutionary

>anarchism will never work because it will never work

Do they put lsd in the water in tankietown?


 No.84516

File: 32776a7143b8207⋯.jpg (22.94 KB, 601x508, 601:508, Wojak.jpg)

>>84511

>tfw you have to admit daddy stalin isn't perfect


 No.84518

>>84514

>Do they put lsd in the water in tankietown?

hey don't knock LSD man


 No.84519

>>84518

Stfu Muke


 No.84521

>>84514

Beria was a valueble person in WW2

Name a successful Anarchist society, oops no such thing existed

>>84516

No man has been perfect in this world. Of course, as you have no thinking skills at all, critical or not, you'd think that I was just defending him just for the sake of defending him. Pathetic


 No.84523

File: 1bc9ae62729eec9⋯.jpeg (38.79 KB, 600x333, 200:111, DWfOz3sW4AAywdi.jpeg)

>>84521

>Beria was a valueble person in WW2

And Beria was running loose long after WW2 ended while Stalin did nothing to stop him.

>Name a successful Anarchist society, oops no such thing existed

Boomer tier non-argument, disappointed but not surprised.


 No.84524

>>84509

Stalin was not a dictator. He was against Beria as the head of the NKVD but was overruled.

>…when the question arose of removing Yezhov from his position at NKVD, Stalin proposed the candidacy of Malenkov as the new commissar of Internal Affairs. But the majority of the Politburo recommended Beria for the post.

Getty and Manning, Stalinist Terror, p. 38


 No.84525

>>84494

"Lol even though the ideology exists it's still a meme because I'm a 12 year old faggot who thinks everything is a joke because I said so and I'm gonna pout and hold my breath until everyone else will be convinced"

Have fun suffocating on your own vomit.


 No.84527

>>84523

>Boomer tier non-argument, disappointed but not surprised.

It's perfectly valid to point out that anarchism, despite having been around as an ideology since at least the early 19th century, has been unable to produce a large-scale anarchist society that's lasted for more than a couple of years.


 No.84529

>>84507

> le Beria was bad meme

Primary source of all "revelations" about Beria was Khrushchev, no?


 No.84530

>>84529

I think the Pedophile charges were faked but the rape charges weren't


 No.84531

There's literally nothing wrong with being a womanizer. Stop being faggots, Beria didn't do anything wrong.


 No.84535

>>84523

>And Beria was running loose long after WW2 ended while Stalin did nothing to stop him.

And I literally said it was wrong of Stalin not to kill him after it

>Boomer tier non-argument, disappointed but not surprised.

No not really, Anarchism has 100% failure rate. You can't even defend you from yourselves

>>84524

This

>>84527

Also this

>>84529

Beria was a psychopath there is not denying it, he should've been killed after WW2


 No.84541

>>84527

It's a meaningless point akin to saying Marxism isn't viable because communism hasn't been reached and the best you can do is a socialist state that either gets dismantled or acquiesces to capital.

>And I literally said it was wrong of Stalin not to kill him after it

Yet he didn't and allowed Beria to live past him, despite knowing what the man was. And here you are sperging out that someone dared to say Stalin did exactly what you say he was wrong to do.

>No not really, Anarchism has 100% failure rate.

The two failures were a question of resources, when Leninists were in the same situation in Granada and Burkina Faso

they failed too. It's almost as if material circumstances matter more than ideology when it comes to military success.

>You can't even defend you from yourselves

On the contrary it is the Leninists who are unable to defend them from themselves. The anarchist failures were defeated by outside forces while the Leninist states ran the counter revolution internally. If we are to condemn anarchists for military failures, why should Leninists get a pass for almost uniformly producing counter revolutionary leadership?


 No.84543

>>84541

You're quoting a wrong person with these quotes buddy


 No.84546

>>84543

And while I'm here at it, since circumstances matter, anarchists have 100% failure rate no matter circumstances so it's very telling. You tell people that we should have an anarchist commune and they'll tell you to fuck off. You are nothing but cannon fodder and gulag work force


 No.84561

>>84543

It happens on a chan, you can easily tell who it's directed to by reading.

>>84546

The conditions of failure were both military conflicts against a better equiped force, all they tell us is that arms and resources are necessary to win and that anarchists should have worked more on militant organizing before the conflict, hence the development of Platformism to address such issues. A supposed materialist pinning military failure on ideology rather than material conditions seems out of character.


 No.84562

Ach! What I am about to say will sound incredible! At Auschwitz I used to throw apples over the fence to the girls in the women's compound. But one day I missed and hit Dr. Mengele himself in the head! He was very angry and grabbed a machine gun from one of his bodyguards. Begorrah! But I was a world class sprinter before the war and ran off before he could fire. I raced for the nearest latrine and dived head first into the sewage - knowing the Germans would never think to look for a Jew hiding in sewage. Because Mengele himself had been affronted they were unusually persevering that day. However, terrified as I was I began to notice how comfortably warm it was. In fact, after a few hours in it I felt totally rejuvenated! Later that night, after the ruckus died down, I snuck back into my barracks and told some friends what had happened. As it was a very cold winter that year I led a small group back to get warm…. As the refreshing warmth seeped into our bones soon we were all laughing and splashing like school kids on holiday! And not only that - we discovered diamonds and rubies and gold rings and all sorts of wonderful treasures hidden in the sludge! Word got out though and soon everybody was jumping into "the hot tub" to get warm… AND RICH! It became our spa in the midst of so many horrors. The camp even experienced a baby boom during that time! At first swimming in a sewer seems like an undesirable option - but after a while you actually begin to look forward to it. And I can assure you that human sewage is not the least bit harmful. At least not to Jews. You can eat it if you are hungry - and I have done so. L'chaim!


 No.84565

>>84561

>failure were both military conflicts against a better equiped force

AKA soviets who were just superior to any of your nonsensical communes, who also saved the Europe from fascism where your LARP anarchism absolutely wouldn't have been allowed

>and that anarchists should have worked more on militant organizing before the conflict

It's almost as if you need a state to help you

>A supposed materialist pinning military failure on ideology rather than material conditions seems out of character.

>A supposed materialist pinning military failure on ideology rather than material conditions seems out of character.

This just means "we can't sustain ourselves so we get invaded" which is true, you sissies are made for domination, aka us Soviet socialists. Soviet Union is the greatest creation of the last century.


 No.84584

File: 3eab9e61eb01864⋯.jpg (15.84 KB, 320x320, 1:1, WSKKUapDrY-lY15ve-6ik7tSZP….jpg)

>>84565

>AKA soviets who were just superior to any of your nonsensical communes

Franco wasn't a soviet and Trotsky was considered to be a fascist collaborator by the USSR.

>who also saved the Europe from fascism where your LARP anarchism absolutely wouldn't have been allowed

It's not the 1940's anymore and fascism is coming back to Europe.

>It's almost as if you need a state to help you

No, because then Granada, Chile, and Burkina Faso would still be around.

>This just means "we can't sustain ourselves so we get invaded"

Only if you have a very poor grasp of language.

>Soviet Union is the greatest creation of the last century.

Where is it now?


 No.84591

>>84565

nigga the only difference between what happened with the bolsheviks and the anarchists is that the bolsheviks had literally millions of pissed-off imperial army troops from WWI who were ready to revolt, thus swelling the numbers of the bolsheviks' forces and also throwing the imperial army into disarray

china had a successful communist takeover because the entire country had gotten utterly fucked by the japs and by the time the japs got their dicks kicked in the country was a toss up between the communists and the nationalists.


 No.84613

File: 23a6b43df745fa9⋯.jpg (59.2 KB, 633x618, 211:206, Albedo.jpg)

>>84469

There just isn't any justifiable reason to be any kind of radical feminist if you were born with a cock, since it would purely be a (misguided)altruistic gesture. Whenever I see male TERFs and SWERF's they always come off as massive white knights to me.


 No.84621

>>84529

I can agree with the perspective of people who defend Stalin even if I don't fully go along with it myself, but there honestly is no way of defending Beria. The dude was fucked up.


 No.84647

>>84613

my "feminism" (some would call it that) is more and more about getting rid of domestic care, so women aren't basically useless for 2 years, raising fucking youngoids .


 No.84668

File: cd3888f42bda59b⋯.png (47.03 KB, 255x202, 255:202, 1439592623721.png)

>>84647

That's cool I suppose


 No.84669

>>84647

Someone has to raise the kiddies.


 No.84675

>>84668

what the fuck is a bizarro nazbol


 No.84683

File: 26f59650fc26240⋯.jpg (240.18 KB, 830x596, 415:298, YesMan.jpg)

>>84669

There's always pic related.

>>84675

A meme of a meme. The only guy who uses it is a Jim Profit fanboy or possibly Jim Profit himself.


 No.84727

>>84683

>There's always pic related.

no


 No.84765

>>84669

We don't need kids


 No.84776

>>84669

<what is national daycare

<what is communal raising


 No.84785

I only like Roo and Jim Profit for ironic reasons tbh.


 No.84791

File: f73338a1e17ddf9⋯.png (292.12 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1439585541323-2.png)

>>84785

That's what they always say at first anon, you can only watch so many Jim Profit videos before realizing he is right anon


 No.84792

>>84791

Jim is right in his crusade against moderators, and I feel the fucker is gonna turn right any minutes since actual leftists despise him, again for being anti-moderator.


 No.84816

File: c6bed2f08b1e087⋯.jpg (77.04 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, 1433188674348.jpg)

>>84792

I feel like if he was going to do so he'd have done it already considering he historically has had far right friends while many of the left treat him like shit. He and Morrakiu are or at least were tight for a long time for example


 No.85147

>>84531

this completely, Nihilist anon <3


 No.85241

File: 88cfa467d374596⋯.png (417.58 KB, 583x622, 583:622, rue.png)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4gZpg9-kRI

>claims European Court of Human Rights found that the documents proving the soviets did the katyn massacre were forgeries

>makes a big deal out of it

>source is some ugly ass pro-soviet russian blog, that links to another ugly ass pro-soviet russian blog, that doesn't link to any primary source

>primary source is no where to be found on the ECHR website

>primary source can't be found through google


 No.85242

Richard Spencer


 No.86163

Hey Bat'ko, if you read this, stop fucking defending yourself against these narcisstic anarcho-liberal/ML-liberal pieces of shit who do nothing but constantly logging on for drama and have no interest in leftism content-wise.

Just ignore them. Don't make threads about them. They try to gain subs through drama with you, that's all. Also have fun on your trip and don't come back as a liberal or whatever.


 No.86185

>>86163

>have fun on your trip

where he goin


 No.86208

>>86185

Straight to the gulag, where he belongs.


 No.86209

>>86208

great joke! did you come up with it yourself?


 No.86235

File: 1c7c9eb42605a12⋯.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, marxist video games list.png)

>>81355

>searches self

>no results

I guess it's fair since I haven't made a video in like 8 months but still :^(


 No.86245

>>86235

who are you


 No.86278

>>84487

>>84487

>I think prostitution is generally bad. Am I a SWERF?

No. All work is generally bad. Being a SWERF entails Exclusion of sex workers from consideration or involvement, i.e. disqualifying them from being eligible for your concern as a feminist.

>I don't have anything against trans people, but I think there are differences between trans women and biological women that are, in some cases, significant enough to warrant different treatment.

That's just obvious. The only people who disagree with this are batshit insane. Most of the time in society this isn't relevant, though, and a lot oof the time when people make this argument it's to get a foot in the door to argue that trans women (or men) should get treated differently from their non-trans counterparts in general as opposed to in specific cases.

>For example, I don't believe trans women should be allowed to compete against biological women in full contact combat sports.

Trans people in athletics is raising questions in general about how athletics are divided in the interest of fairness. It's a bit like that guy with prosthetic legs who could outrun people with normal human feet.

>Am I a TERF?

No, a TERF would be excluding trans people from consideration, like saying "trans women can't compete in sports against real women because they're just men in drag who are too weak to compete against real men." You sometimes have twitter dips calling anybody a TERF, but there really are people out there (especially on twitter) who loudly proclaim that trans people are scum and should not be allowed to function in society, and especially will cast aspersions at trans women (because they often don't even know trans men exist) as inherent sexual predators only trying to "pass" as women so they can get closer and rape them. These are the same people who say there's no such thing as TERFs and that TERF is a slur.


 No.86279

>>86235

most of these just are not even socialist-sympathetic they just happen to feature the USSR or rebels

Red Orchestra 1 and 2 have zero theory whatsoever, same with a lot of them


 No.86285

>>86209

comrade MLanon is not a dictator. it was the entire people who came up with that joke. unless you happen to believe in the "great man" theory of jokes in which case all i can say is idealism. even if you accuse MLanon of creating that joke himself, it won't matter to anti-communists. they will use it as an excuse to indiscriminately kill all communists regardless of whether they approved of that joke or not. further, let me link you to a blog proving that the soviets were not responsible for katyn…


 No.86443

>>81729

>I can hardly enjoy his anti-right videos if he holds such beliefs.

That's just dumb


 No.86467

>>86278

>"trans women can't compete in sports against real women because they're just men in drag who are too weak to compete against real men."

What precisely is incorrect about this statement?

>trans women (because they often don't even know trans men exist) as inherent sexual predators only trying to "pass" as women so they can get closer and rape them.

This is only incorrect insofar as trannies are trying to rape everyone, not just women. They're quite open about this: https://www.them.us/story/cis-trans-dating




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / bflo / fascist / fast / gcf / loomis / tacos / vg ]