Figured I'd bump this thread since traditional games have been a long-time passion of mine. Got some questions to add to the ones already in the OP. I'm considering the idea of developing a system of my own or putting together an add-on for something relatively simple.
1. How do probabilities work in your current/ideal diceplay ruleset?
1d20 (1 through 20) makes all outcomes equally likely, 3d6 (3 through 18) trends towards middling results, and there are still further resolution mechanics like Fudge dice, dice pools, and even cards. Should players have influence on their own dice rolls, such as being able to spend resources to gain momentary benefits, or would you rather leave things to chance? F-List doesn't have great support for rolling multiple dice at once (only the final result is revealed, and not the individual dice), but do you use any roleplay services that do it better?
2. How important is it to you to have rules not specifically relating to intercourse/kink?
Combat resolution, magic, money, etc. If you're interested in any of this you probably already have a favorite system, but what sort of purpose might these rules serve in your ideal system or roleplay?
3. How important is it to you to have rules for sexual intercourse and kinks specific to intercourse?
Vaginal, titfucking, irrumatio, cockwarming, etc. Assume this is part of an effort to provide rulesets specific to your kinks.
4. How important is it to you to have rules for kinks that don't necessarily have to occur during intercourse?
Vore, petrification, macro/micro, specific bodily preferences, etc. Assume this is part of an effort to provide rulesets specific to your kinks.
5. Would you consider it more important to represent a wide array of kinks, or to include less kinks with more detail?
Generic systems have their own merits, as do more specific ones. Some systems are easier Post too long. Click here to view the full text.